Friday 4 August 2017

#TheReadingQuest Sign Up!

This is my first ever reading challenge and I'm really excited to be joining! The brilliant idea of #TheReadingQuest comes from the mind of Aentee @readatmidnight, and the utterly adorable character art comes from CW @readthinkponder, so please go send both of them some love! If you would like to find out more or sign up, you can go to this post.



I'm taking the path of the Mage as you can see from my little Character ID Card above, but if I have time I will also go on to do the Knight's quest, so I've made a little reading plan for both (the first category for the two overlap).

The Mage's Quest

The Knight's Quest

I have no idea how well this is going to go, or if I'll even be able to finish the Mage's Quest, let alone the Knight's Quest. But this challenge seems really cute and a lot of fun, so I'm excited to participate.


What do you plan to read in August? Are you taking part in the challenge? What character did you pick and what books have you chosen?

6 comments:

  1. Now I Rise is MIND. BLOWING! I hope you love it too! If I get around to the banned book challenge, I'm going to pick up A Wrinkle in Time as well, I just brought it, talk about perfect timing. I've heard a lot about A Long Way To a Small Angry Planet lately, it sounds pretty good. Good luck, and happy reading!

    Here's my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! Although if Now I Rise is anything like And I Darken then epicness is to be expected :D

      For some reason I hadn't heard of A Wrinkle in Time before I saw the new movie trailer, which seems absurd since it sounds like it's a well recognised book. Also The Long Way to A Small Angry Planet was recommended to my by a friend so strongly that I had to get it!

      Thanks! <3

      Delete
    2. I had heard of A Wrinkle In Time before, I actually didn't know it was going to be a movie until after I saw people's comments and posts for the quest. Haha, yes, when friends pressure you to read something you have no choice. (I am guilty of pressuring my friends, many many times :P) I have the audiobook for The Long Way to A Small Angry Planet on hold and I'll be reading it as soon as I get it! I'm like #100000 on the waitlist though.

      Delete
  2. This is a very ambitious TBR! I've heard nothing but great things about the books you have chosen, hopefully you'll enjoy them as well :) I picked Mage too, I'm so excited to start the quest!

    Here's my TBR: https://slytherreads.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/thereadingquest-sign-up/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, deep down I'm anything but ambitious! I doubt I'll read more than 5 books but I guess there's nothing wrong with over estimating my own reading abilities! I hope you enjoy the quest :D

      Delete
    2. Even if you only read 5 books, that's still a good amount. Good luck on your quest!

      Delete