Friday 11 March 2016

Bookish Merch

There's so much awesome bookish merch all over the internet that sometimes it's difficult not to buy it all. I go to Etsy all the time and favourite so many things that I feel like I need but have no intention of buying. I'm going to take you lovely readers through all of the bookish merch I own and where I got them from so that you can find some bookish deals of your own.


The Mortal Instruments T-Shirt
This was one of my first pieces of fan merch and possibly the t-shirt I wear most often because it is so comfortable. It's a line Jace said in City of Bones: 'Shadowhunters, looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234', and I bought it from Redbubble. Redbubble has so much fan designed merchandise to choose from, and bookish merch is no exception. The majority of the money goes into the manufacture of the product and to the Redbubble team, but a portion of the money also goes to individuals who design them, such as myself. If you're looking for more variety, Society6 is another similar website where you can find some snazzy merch.
(Since we are on the subject of Redbubble I had to give myself a sneaky promo)

Deathly Hallows T-Shirt
A new purchase and an absolute favourite of mine is my Deathly Hallows t-shirt. I bought it in Primark, which has a range of other amazing Harry Potter themed products. My t-shirt doesn't appear to be on the website, but there are many others that are worth looking at.

Time Turner Necklace
I've seen plenty of these on Etsy, but I got my necklace from my local Waterstones. I found the exact one here on Amazon. I expected it to look a little ridiculous to wear, but it actually looks great and pairs nicely with my Deathly Hallows t-shirt.
Have you made any fangirl-worthy finds recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment