Tuesday 3 July 2018

June Wrap Up

Sorry for the inactivity in the first half of the month! I had an exam in mid-June and it has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things and schedule some posts.


Life Wrap Up

Since the exam, June has been pretty busy for me. I had about 24 hours where I felt a little lost because quite honestly I hadn't planned beyond 'you need to not fail this exam!' I'm a very thorough planner, so it's been a long time where I've had absolutely nothing planned for my day, and I can't say I enjoyed the experience. Thankfully I jumped out of that zombie state pretty quickly.

A few cool things have happened since then. I was elected as the Literature Editor of our university magazine for the second year in a row, which I am very grateful and excited for. I haven't begun writing any articles yet, but I have so many things planned and can't wait to get started. I also did a group Netflix marathon with my friends for the release of Voltron: Legendary Defender season 6, which was epic. I'm a big Voltron nerd but this season was the best yet. The plot had us crying and the animation was some of the most gorgeous I've ever seen. (I also caught up with How to Get Away with Murder and A Series of Unfortunate Events because it's summer and I'm allowed to be lazy now!) June also had one of my best friends getting us tickets to see Demi Lovato, which was incredibly sweet. She'd seen me obsess over Demi since I was 11 years old, and finally seeing her live did not disappoint. Going with a friend just made it all the more fun. I also went out lots with friends in the past few weeks, so, all in all, it's been a really good month.


Reading Wrap Up
Click on the title to go to my review 😊



Post Wrap Up
What did you read this month? Did you have any favourites? Have you read any of the books I read or are any of them on your TBR? Tell me your thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being reelected as Literature Editor. That sounds like a lot of fun. :) I hope you have a great summer!

    Emily // Mixed Margins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but thank you! It's been a little stressful but mostly a lot of fun! Happy Halloween :D

      Delete
  2. That cover of A Wrinkle in Time is really cool! Congrats for being reelected at Literature Editor and of course, finishing your exams :D

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply and thank you! I knew I had to get that copy of A Wrinkle in Time as soon as I saw that cover. Happy Halloween :D

      Delete