Tuesday 12 July 2016

Ten Facts About Me

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
It's been over a year since I started blogging and it has come to my attention that I've said very little about myself. So consider this a way of getting to know the blogger (aka me).



1. My name is Helia

2. I have been blogging since June 2015 and still intend to do so for many years to come

3. I wear flower crowns. All the time. It's what I'm known for.

4. I read way more than I write but I'm aiming to change that.

5. I take photos of books on instagram. Book photography is one of my more unusual hobbies.

6. My very first total bookish obsession was The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Since the end of both TMI and TID I have only reread City of Bones and thought it was pretty awful, so I suppose reading preferences do change over time. I do not intend to read the rest of The Shadowhunter Chronicles, but I'll always remember them as my introduction to YA Paranormal/Fantasy.

7. My favourite genres are Fantasy and Sci-Fi. There's something about looking at a world outside our own that has the ability to tell us so much about ourselves - making them a perfect means of escape and a way to link back to reality.

8. My 5 favourite standalone books are...

9. My 3 favourite book series are...

10. I have an intense love of these 3 TV shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment