Friday 11 December 2015

The Emoji Book Tag


I was tagged by Greenish Bookshelf ages ago to do the emoji book tag, and I am finally doing it!


The seven booktubers who created this tag:
Liz from lizlovesliterature
Jenny from Jellafy
Sanaa from InkBonesBooks
Dylan from dylanbooks
Max from WellDoneBooks
Vilde from vforvilde
Scott from Scott Place 

1. Cry-laughing emoji - a book/character that makes you cry of laughter

Fred and George from the Harry Potter series. Their mischief made the stories that much better and could light up any bad situation.
“Now, you two – this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've – you've blown up a toilet or –"
"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet."
"Great idea though, thanks, Mum.”
 

2. Heart-shaped eyes emoji - favourite character

At the moment I adore Ronan Lynch from The Raven Cycle. I typically hate rebellious characters because they only cause trouble, but Ronan is different because he actually cares about people and has friends who make sure (or at least try to make sure) he isn't out of line.

3. Crazy-tongue-out emoji - a crazy and/or sassy character

When it comes to sass, Percy Jackson wins. In Percy Jackson and the Olympians he sasses the Gods - something that no one in their right mind would do - and in The Heroes of Olympus he does not mellow with age, continuing to call out how the Gods constantly mess with them.
What horrible things would you have to do in your life to get woven into Hades' underwear?

4. Little pink hearts - favourite romance

I don't particularly like reading romances. The first fictional couples I started rooting for were Will and Tessa from The Infernal Devices and Magnus and Alec from The Mortal Instruments. At the moment I can't think of an amazing romance, but I might have to go for Aristotle and Dante (although I do think the relationships in The Heroes of Olympus and The Raven Cycle are also well written).

5. Smiley face emoji - a book/series that makes you happy

Wonder by R.J. Palacio is such a lovely book about acceptance and friendship. The magical world of Harry Potter will also hold a special place in my heart.

If you're reading this, I tag YOU to do the emoji book tag! Link me your book tag posts in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun tag! :) I agree with you especially on the cry-laughing emoji. Fred and George have so many good lines that will be stuck in my head forever. :D

    Cucie @ Cucie Reads

    ReplyDelete