Friday 5 July 2019

Quarterly Wrap-Up // April-June 2019

I hope everyone had a lovely pride month and that your summer is off to a positive start! 🌈🌞 The last few months have seen me slowly become more active on the blog now that I have finished university. I'm hoping to keep it that way for the rest of 2019, as well as bringing my focus back to my creative endeavours and pursuing my career goals. It's slightly nerve-racking to think of, but exciting too!

Something worth noting: I have a new blog theme! I liked my old theme, but this one felt fresher and more me with its floral prints and pink and gold colour scheme.
Reading Wrap Up
Click on the title of the book to see my review 😊
Post Wrap Up
What have you been reading lately? Have you found any new favourites? Have you read any of the books I read or are any of them on your TBR? Tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment