Saturday 11 January 2020

Quarterly Wrap-Up // October-December 2019

Happy New Year! I hope your 2020 is off to a good start. But if it isn't, that's okay too. As my happiness planner says on today's page: It is never too late to be your own dream self. 💗


Reading Wrap-Up
The last few months of 2019 were really good reading months! Even though my average number of books has gone down lately, I have enjoyed the books I did get the chance to read. Now we are in the new year my goal is to avoid focusing on how many books I've read every month and think about enjoying reading in-the-moment a little more.


Post Wrap-Up
Despite having fewer views and comments with my last few posts, I am quite happy with them, and I'm especially proud of my review of Sadie. I think the academic in me misses writing critical essays (a sentence I never thought I'd say), so I might do some more in-depth reviews later this year. What do you think?


What have you been reading lately? Have you found any new favourites? Have you read any of the books I read or are any of them on your TBR? Tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment