Tuesday 2 August 2016

Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Gave Me a Fully Loaded Gift Card

Top 10 Tuesday is Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I've heard only good things about this series and I want to know what all the hype is about!

2. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
I adore Schwab's Shades of Magic series - I need all of her books in my life.

3. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
The concept of this book sounds so interesting. Plus TLTSTW is total #bookcovergoals


4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
I think it's pretty obvious why I need this book in my life, although I'm a little hesitant because I strongly prefer series to have a set beginning and end and to not drag on.

5. An Author's Odyssey by Chris Colfer
I know this is a kids series but it's super sweet and the covers are simply gorgeous - I need to add the latest book to my collection!

6. False Hearts by Laura Lam
I came across this book on Goodreads. Normally I don't add a book to my tbr unless I've heard a little about it, but this one just sounded way to interesting to pass up the oportunity.


7. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Chaos Walking is one of my all time favourite series so I'm determined to read all of Ness' books. I was pretty disappointed with The Rest of Us Just Live Here, but the premise for this one sounds too cool.

8. There Will Be Other Summers by Benjamin Alire Saenz
There's not even a cover yet but I'm still so excited for this Aristotle and Dante sequel.

9. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
I'm not as hyped about this series as most (mainly because I don't care about the ships) but I still think it's epic. The ideas introduced in book 4 have me really excited to see where Maas takes this series next.

10. A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab
Possibly my current favourite series. I literally don't want it to end. But I also need the next book now. It's a struggle.


4 comments:

  1. Hope you receive the books you want soon. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-buy-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want the Cursed Child too. I was a little hesitant about it at first but everyone seems to love it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any reviews yet - I'm too worried about what they'll contain! Maybe I'll get it when the hype dies down

      Delete