Sunday 30 October 2016

October Wrap Up // required reading and WORLDS COLLIDE TOUR

I have a lot of required reading for classes, so I thought I would spend October getting the majority out of the way. This mission ended up being a success and I got through 8 of my 9 texts! (Ignoring that I DNFed 2 of them woops).


October was also the month I got to meet the wonderfully funny and incredibly talented Rainbow Rowell and Leigh Bardugo on their Worlds Collide Tour! They were both so kind and they acted out scenes from their books and honestly the whole evening was glorious.

Reading Wrap Up
Other Favourites
  • Jessica Jones - I've pretty much gone off Marvel and DC shows and movies, but I loved Jessica Jones regardless. The show is majorly dark and has one of the scariest villains I have ever come accross.

No comments:

Post a Comment