Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Wrap Up // help I'm trapped in the Grishaverse and I never want to leave

This month I read not 1, not 2, but 4 Leigh Bardugo books and I have no regrets. Her writing is fantastic and gets better with every book she publishes. I was weird with my reading order and read the Six of Crows duology before The Grisha series. As a result The Grisha books have a much lower rating but they are still MINDBLOWINGLY GOOD - it's just that Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom are A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER and I couldn't justifiably give them a similar rating. I personally didn't plan to read The Grisha trilogy at all, but after the trauma that was Crooked Kingdom I knew I wasn't ready to leave the Grishaverse just yet. So here we are and I am now an insane Bardugo fangirl.

Reading Wrap Up
Other Favourites
  • Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - This is possibly the dumbest show I've ever watch, and that's saying something because I watched Glee. But Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is totally self aware of its absurdity, and it helps that I have a terrible sense of humour. And the songs (oh yes, there are songs and they are glorious). There's no adequate way to explain this show so I say just watch it.
  • How to Get Away With Murder - Netflix FINALLY added season 2 and I binge watched it all in a few days. It's a stressful show so watching it all in one go is the only way I can handle it! I was worried it wouldn't be as good as season 1 but there was no need because it was fab. The characters have all done awful things but I'm so hooked that I still love them. Except for Frank. I hate Frank.

Post Wrap Up

No comments:

Post a Comment